SEXUAL HARASSMENT TRAINING
This one-hour course will provide learners with an understanding of sexual harassment, forms of harassment, reporting procedures for harassment, and employer responsibility and liability in the prevention of sexual harassment. Extensive examples, scenarios, and case studies are included for real-world applications.
- Recognize sexual harassment forms and types
- Understand reporting procedures for harassment
- Acquire knowledge of whistleblower protections
- Apply class concepts to scenarios and examples
- Defining sexual harassment
- Defining forms of sexual harassment
- Reporting sexual harassment
- Reporting options
- Whistleblower protection
- Was that harassment?
- Case Studies
Customer service will be available by email or telephone between 8am and 8pm Eastern Standard Time. They will assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.
Student policies and procedures are always available by going to our website and scrolling to the bottom of the page (See Attendance, Privacy and Refund Policy).