Are you an architect or designer licensed in multiple states?
Architects Training Institute now offers a new package to make fulfilling CEU requirements for multiple states simple and easy! This 30-hour renewal package will help with architect continuing education across different jurisdictions and will meet all online* state continuing education. It fulfills requirements for all 50 states and is equivalent to 30 HSW credits.
*New York and Nebraska require architects to take part of their required hours in-person—check your state page for details.
This renewal package consists of 10 courses:
- Course 1: 2017 Gable End Anchoring and Framing in High Velocity Hurricane Zones Advanced (1 hr video, FL adv. Building code)
- Course 2: 2017 ADV Thermal & Moisture Protection: Keeping the Weather Out (1 hr online narrated, FL adv. Building code)
- Course 3: CA Building Code Division 2: Accessibility (5 hr online narrated, CA ADA course)
- Course 4: AIA Successful Building Design (3 hr online narrated)
- Course 5: AIA Construction Documents For Successful Projects (3 hr online narrated)
- Course 6: Getting Decked: And Choosing How That Happens (3 hr online narrated)
- Course 7: Weatherization and Energy Efficient Building Course (4 hr online narrated)
- Course 8: Acoustical Design in Modern Architecture (4 hr online narrated)
- Course 9: Danger in the Damp – Dealing with Mold (3 hr online narrated)
- Course 10: Drier By Design – Designing to Keep Water Out (3 hr online narrated)
Credits earned on completion of this course will be reported to AIA. Certificates of completion for both AIA members and non-AIA members will be available to print upon completion of this course. This package is registered with AIA for CEU credit.
AIA & State-Approved Online Architect Continuing Education
Get Started Today!