Instructor: J. MacDowell
Turf responds best to consistent cultural practices – mowing, irrigating, and fertilizing. A consistent mowing height that is appropriate for the variety of turf, good irrigation, and proper fertilization will result in a healthy vigorous turf that will be enjoyed for years.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Discuss adverse turf conditions and how to correct them
- Recognize common turf problems and how to remedy them
- Tailor a management strategy that addresses the unique needs of turfgrass
This course covers:
- Inappropriate growing conditions
- Soil Structure, pH and nutrients
- Grass Plant Selection
- Planting Procedures
- Maintaining Turf
- Special Considerations for Shade
Credit(s) earned on completion of this course will be reported to AIA CES for AIA members. Certificates of Completion for both AIA members and non-AIA members are available to print upon completion of the course.
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.
Attendance, Privacy and Refund Policy