Introduction Sprinkler System Valves
This course is an introduction to the basics of sprinkler system valves and the types of systems they service.
Chapter 1 – Valves
- Types of valves
- Types of sprinkler systems
- Types of sprinkler systems cont.
- Setting air pressure
- Water delivery
- Credit(s) earned on completion of this course will be reported to AIA CES for AIA members. Certificates of Completion for both AIA members and non-AIA members are available to print upon completion of the course.
- This course is registered with AIA CES for continuing professional education. As such, it does not include content that may be deemed or construed to be an approval or endorsement by the AIA or any material of construction or any method or manner of handling, using, distributing, or dealing in any material or product.
- Course instructors will be available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone (800-727-7104) between 8am and 6pm Eastern Standard Time. They will assist you with questions regarding course content.