Course Instructor: Karl Wiegand
This course is the first calculation for NFPA 13D systems. Students will become familiar with calculating pressure loss from friction, the friction loss equation, and calculating water flow.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Calculate pressure loss from friction.
- Determine correct pipe length for an effective system.
- Ensure adequate water flow for a residential sprinkler system.
- Understand the requriements for NFPA 13D systems.
This Course Covers:
- NFPA 13D space
- Calculating pressure loss from friction
- Water flow calculation
- Equivalent fitting lengths
- Water supply curve
Credit(s) earned on completion of this course will be reported to AIA CES for AIA members. Certificates of Completion for both AIA members and non-AIA members are available to print upon completion of the course.
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.