Course Instructor: Karl Wiegand
This course is an introduction to the basics of NFPA 13D sprinkler systems. Students will become familiar with sprinkler protection standards, system components, system types, system layout, and design area.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Understand sprinkler system protection standards.
- Install residential sprinkler systems correctly and safely.
- Layout systems for residential applications.
- Calculate the hydraulic demand on a system.
This Course Covers:
- Sprinkler protection standards
- System components
- Dry and preaction system
- System layout
- Sprinkler layout
- Listed design area rules
- Hydraulic demand
Credit(s) earned on completion of this course will be reported to AIA CES for AIA members. Certificates of Completion for both AIA members and non-AIA members are available to print upon completion of the course.
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.